PR: Associate Director wanted to join a growing agency as part of a dynamic team. 3 days a week. London based when office open.
Working on one of the UK’s fastest growing food brands and reporting to the Creative MD. The ability to anticipate, respond and provide solutions, your credibility as a strategic comms adviser and team leader enables you to lead, grow and retain client business. Working closely with full time Account Director and wider team.
- Strategic planning and development of trade and consumer campaigns to ensure the results are in line/exceed client expectations
- Advising on appropriate strategies for marketing communications including sponsorship, branding and digital marketing as required
- Driving the generation of ideas and content
- Motivating your team to generate high quality results
- Achieving profitability targets by delivering campaigns and projects to agreed objectives and within agreed service levels
- Effective management of client expectations and team workloads
- Proactively selling in new projects or services to achieve growth across your accounts
- Work effectively with the Creative MD to drive the account and demonstrate continued creativity
- Experience of putting together and leading integrated programmes
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and opinions to influence clients, teams and other audiences and achieve their buy-in to your ideas
- Strong media knowledge/relationships to support the team to deliver ambitious media relations targets
- Knowledge and expertise of the role of influencers and social media in campaigns
- Intellectual and creative curiosity
- A strong team ethos
- Competitive salary and benefits.
We are a fast-growing independent creative PR and Social agency with a range of established and emerging clients in the food and drink space. Our focus is on running programmes and campaigns that put comms at the heart of marketing to drive commercial results. We are friendly, collaborative, and sociable (even in lockdown!) and passion, bravery and imagination are at the heart of everything we do.