To raise awareness of the versatility of Bramley apples as an ingredient
As part of Bramley Apple Week, we invited top UK chefs to share their signature Bramley recipes. Michelin starred chefs including Mark Poynton, Galton Blackiston and Atul Kochher and award winning TV chef Cyrus Todiwala took part.
The recipes featured on the Bramley website and social media channels, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
A competition ran across the Bramley social media channels, encouraging the public to post a picture of their favourite Bramley dish with the hashtags #LoveBramley and #BramleyAppleWeek. A winner was chosen by Mark Poynton.
Two high profile bloggers were also engaged in the activity: Holly Bell, Recipes from a Normal Mum and Lavender and Lovage . Both encouraged support of Bramley Apple Week across the Bramley YouTube channel and their social media channels by creating their own Bramley inspired recipes.
- Engagement of UK Top Michellin starred chefs to create Bramley Inspired recipes
- Promotion across Bramley website and social media channels
- Competition across Bramley social media channels generating hashtags #LoveBramley and #BramleyAppleWeek
- High profile bloggers posted recipes and videos on YouTube and their blogs (Holly Bell, Recipes from a Normal Mum and Lavender and Lovage)
- Online blog post reach for the week was over 41,000
- More than 72,000 people were reached during the week via Facebook
- Almost 11,000 people viewed the vlog during the week which also impacted website traffic
- The Bramley Apple Week Pinterest board gained nearly 5,000 impressions