To get McCain’s new ‘Jackets’ flying off the shelf
To promote McCain’s new pre-oven baked microwavable jacket potato, we invited high profile food writers, Tom Parker Bowles and Alex James, to review it’s taste, and its place in the market.
We also arranged one-on-one media approaches with the national press. Via social media we encouraged people to find the revolutionary 3D warming potato posters in bus shelters; and we challenged the public to ‘come and have a go’ via lifestyle media and blogger challenges.
- Reviews by food writers Tom Parker Bowles and Alex James
- Features in press and on TV
- Social media promotion and challenges
- Double page feature in the Mail, full page features in The Sun, and Mirror – plus This Morning, The Wright Stuff and extensive broadcast pick up
- Extensive social media impact across Twitter from all those that had ‘seen’ the 3D poster stunt
- Helping over one million McCain Jackets fly off the shelf at launch with PR as the main driver
- Campaign delivered just over 90m opportunities to view, with an ROI of six to one