To make British Lion Eggs a popular meal solution
We’ve been raising the profile of British Lion Eggs for a number of years, positioning them as an easy and healthy meal choice through various digital channels.
We’ve used popular figures including celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine, reality TV star Lucy Mecklenburgh, and our network of ‘Shortcut Eggspert’ bloggers and vloggers to share egg recipes.
Audiences were engaged with recipe challenges via Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ and slimmers and mums were targeted via relevant websites, including Netmums.
During this time we have maintained and re-launched British Lion Eggs own websites, eggrecipes.co.uk and egginfo.co.uk.
- Creation and maintenance of British Lion Eggs websites eggrecipes.co.uk and egginfo.co.uk
- Promotion by celebrities including celebrity chef Gizzi Erskine and popular food bloggers with egg recipes created
- Recipes featured on Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube
- Slimmers and mums targeted via relevant websites, including Netmums
- In 2014 90 blog posts from the ‘Shortcut Eggsperts’ had more than 1,190,000 unique monthly views
- A week long Instagram challenge in March 2015 had 22,292 potential views and 2,178 likes on media tagged #HealthyEggMeals. On Twitter, the hashtag #HealthyEggMeals generated 3 million impressions
- Two vlogger videos created by Crumbs Food and Juggle Mum posted before Easter 2015 received over 31,600 views
- 27m additional eggs were sold during the campaign fronted by Gizzi Erskine
- 120,000 visits to the recipe website
- £500k+ media coverage including fashion/lifestyle/national titles
- 5 million slimmers reached through interactive campaign
- Permanent egg features on Netmums
- 2014 saw increases in organic visits to the co.uk and egginfo.co.uk websites of 250% and 50%, respectively
- YouTube views increased by 245% to 586,000+ from 2013, with minutes watched up 147% and subscribers increased by 172%
- Egg recipes had 17.7k followers on Instagram in November 2016