To dispel the myth that you need different cough medicines to treat different coughs – because Unicough can treat them all.
To generate conversation about this revolutionary brand, we engaged a world-renowned cough expert who provided compelling medical evidence that there is only one type of cough.
Using this information, we developed thought-leadership pieces for leading journals and pharmacy magazines with the aim of changing mind-sets on current cough classifications. And then watched the debate erupt.
We also used this evidence in The Great British Coughology Report which positioned Unicough as a trusted authority on coughs.
The cocoa ingredient in the medicine struck a chord with the media and this angle ensured Unicough’s presence across health pages.
- Scientific report developed; The Great British Coughology Report
- Pharmacy and cough specialists secured to author the report
- Trade and consumer media event held to detail the clinical research and introduce the product
- Media launch to detail the science behind Unicough
- Media relations campaign
- Thought-leadership pieces
- Media reach of over 17 million
- 50 media attendees at the launch event
- Exclusives secured with the Daily Express and Mail Online
- One of the highest shared Mail Online articles with over 24,000 shares
- For every £1 spent, 5,808 people have been reached